Monday, August 22, 2011

Whippy Cakes! - Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek Family, Child Photography


With both Fall Family Sessions AND Christmas (where is the time going?!!) right around the corner, I thought it would be fun this week to share some of my favorite shops for both accessories and Christmas Presents.
First up, Whippy Cakes!  I LOVE these.  They make it so simple to add a pop of color and interest to any look.  They are also very versatile.  Emma and I both have worn them as hair bands, on sun hats, and even on cardigans.  The best thing?!  They just reached 10,000+ fans on Facebook, and celebrating with a giveaway.  Go to her BLOG and enter to win a $100 gift certificate to her shop!
Good Luck!

*Do you or a friend make and sale a product and would like to be featured?  Just send me an EMAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment