Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sophia is 2! Mesa, Phoenix, Child Photographer

I am so excited about these next couple of blog posts!  I love the location, love the couch, and of course, love these girls!  One of the sweet little girls is mine, and the other is her good friend, Sophia.  Sophia's mommy, Jessica, and I met when we were both working at Phoenix Children's Hospital.  We have been friends long before there were husbands and babies.  It was so much fun being pregnant together, and even more fun having little girls that are only two weeks apart.  Our girls have pretty much done everything together, so we thought why not have their 2 year photos done together also?!  The mom in me was thinking "how cute!" and the photographer in me was thinking "what?! Are you crazy?!  Doing a session with a 2 year old is tricky enough, now I am going to do two at the same time?!"  Well, as you will see, we had a great time and captured some precious photos of the girls together. 
I decided to split our session into 3 separate blog posts.  I wanted each girl to have their own post, and then finishing with a post dedicated to them together.  So enjoy all the sweetness and leave the girls some love!








3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! HOW CUTE!!! #'s 8,9,10,11 are my favs! love the one where she is laying down on the couch, and the tree and the balloons in the street. soooooo cute! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari I love them!! Can't wait to see the other two posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Them!!!! Thanks for capturing my little nugget during this fun time of turning two. Can't wait to see Emma's post.

    ReplyDelete