Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Miss Emma Grace - Mesa, Queen Creek Children Photography

Here is my sweet baby girl, Emma Grace.  I guess I can't call her a baby anymore now that she is 2!  This is part 2 in a 3 part series of a very special and fun photo session.  If you missed part 1, you can see it HERE.
I love that even though we used all the same things for Emma's and Sophia's photos, they both turned out so different.  Their personalities really shined through.  Emma was a little more on the spunky side this day, and not only was that captured, but I am happy that we got some photos of her loving her bear, (boy would we be in trouble if we ever lost him!) and reading one of her favorite books. 
Enjoy!










I can't decide between these next two.  I love the pout in the first one, but the look in the next is such a classic look of hers these days.  What do you think?




Part 3 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment